What Is This?

On this blog, I put into writing some of the rantings that need to be read to be followed. When I deal with complex issues or math, I follow up the program with this blog. Stop by and listen to my program, A Madman in CrazyTown. Get your truth on with the Madman!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Real Man Creed

In honor of National Man Day, here is the creed of a real man:

Real Man Creed

I am a Real Man
I do not have a feminine side
I do not whine
I do not flinch from pain
I do not do crochet
I do not get manicures
I do not lie
I do not cheat
I do not give up
I enjoy watching stuff explode
I have manly hobbies
I have honor
I have integrity
I will love my wife
I will protect my family
I will raise my sons to be Real Men
I will guard the virtue of my daughters
I will use my tools to keep my house in order
Why? ‘Cause I'm a Real Man
That’s why


©2011 Mike Kerby & To The Kerb Productions

Feel free to send the link to this blog to all the men you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment